Pockets the clown has been entertaining children for over 30 years! My father, Twinkletoes the clown, started the family business about 50 years ago. My mother (Sweetpea the clown) and father have both passed away now but I am proudly continuing the tradition with my brother, Bilbo the clown, and now my eldest daughter Pinky the clown! It all started shortly after 1986 when I told my dad I wanted to make some extra money for my growing family. My dad had been a clown and a magician since he was 17 years old, so he was able to teach me on “how to be a clown”. I have performed at birthday parties every weekend ever since. He would be very proud that I am continuing the family tradition.
Make no mistake, I am no ordinary clown! This is my passion, and much more than ‘just a job’ to me. In order to ensure I bring the very best quality of entertainment to you – I am a proud member Toronto Clown Alley and Family Entertainers. I travel to attend workshops all over Ontario and even the USA! These workshops upgrade my face painting skills, learn new and unique balloon creations, interactive comedy magic tricks as well as classes on pure entertainment that I can now bring to you in your very own home or venue!
I specialize in birthday parties but the fun doesn’t stop there! I love BBQs, corporate events, school/daycare events or even just helping spice up a family get together. My family of clowns can provide a great service to you and your friends and family for a very reasonable price. Stay confident in knowing I am a fully insured ($5 million) complete with a legal police check.
I am a gentle, fun loving, traditional white face clown. My job is make children laugh, smile, giggle and have lasting memories of their birthday party.
To make one person smile or pee their pants… just a little…my job is done. Give me a call today!
Pockets Parties – Where the FUN begins!
Do you want to make lasting memories for your birthday child?
Do you want to draw a crowd to your event?
- Do awesome face painting
- Create incredible balloons sculptures
- Sing songs
- Play games
- Keep your guests laughing at her interactive comedy magic shows!
Birthday parties, day cares, grand openings, parades, school events, summer picnics, Christmas parties, balloon a grams….where ever you need a clown….. Pockets and her family of clowns are willing and able to service whatever your entertaining needs are. Pockets has her own sound system too!
Pockets lives in Brampton but is willing to travel just about anywhere her GPS will take her. All of the Greater Toronto Area, including north to: Newmarket (and surrounding area), as far west to Cambridge (and surrounding area) and east to Pickering. Additional travel time is added any parties outside of a 30 minute driving radius of Brampton.
Its very important to contact Pockets as soon as you pick your date. Weekend dates book up very quickly so booking months (yes months) ahead is recommended.
Here are some suggestions that may help in the success of your party:
- Set a date that is close to your child’s actual birthday. Check with immediate family members schedule to make sure they can attend. Set a time frame. Please make sure this allows time for entertainment, food, presents and of course CAKE!
- Call or text Pockets the Clown to check her schedule. Please invite her 1 hour to 1.5 hours after you have invited your guests. This allows for late comers.
- Send out invitations. Set a RSVP date. This gives you a good idea how many children will be attending. Text messages RSVP’s are great!
- An average party is 10-15 kids. IF you have more children please contact me and we can calculate the extra time needed. Prices will vary depending on your location. I am located in Brampton. A small travel fee is added to prices outside of the Brampton/Mississauga area. Please contact me for prices. Here are the party packages
- BRONZE– basic one hour birthday party package will allow 30 minutes for animal balloons and 30 minutes for a magic show.
- SILVER -1.5 hour package will include aprox 60 minutes for face painting and either 30 minutes for animal balloons OR 30 minutes for a magic show.
- GOLD -2 hour package will include 60 minutes of face painting, 30 minutes of animal balloons and 30 minutes of magic.
- PLATINUM– 2.5 hour or more. This time frame and activities are suited for your specific party
- CANCELLATION FEE OF $50 WILL BE BILLED WITH ANY BOOKING UP TO 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT.
- CANCELLATION FEE OF $100 WITHIN 2 DAYS OF YOUR EVENT
- Please save a parking spot close to the front door of your event. Pockets has a lot of bags to carry in and assistance up and down stairs is greatly apprecitated.
- Please place a balloon or sign on the front door of your event. This allows your guests to know… Yes… The party is here!
- Please ask your guests to keep the conversations to a minimum while Pockets is performing her magic show. It’s important for the children to be able to hear me.
- Please turn off all TV’s and music while the magic show is going on.
- If we are outside please make sure Pockets is in the shade. I am in full clown attire and it’s hot!
- Please supply a table and 2 adult sized chairs if we are doing face painting. (Kitchen table and chairs are perfect!)
- Preferred payment is due in cash on the day of the party. Please have it available for pickup at the end of the event so that Pockets can leave on time to manage her other parties.
- Cheques are payable to POCKETS PARTIES.
- Online email transfer – firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you so very much for your professionalism and warmth exhibited during my daughter’s birthday party. Your face painting was a piece of art and had all of us in awe. Your magic show captivating for both the children and parents . For a first time parent who has never ventured into hiring entertainment, we are so happy to have met you.
Thank you so very much once again for your warmth, patience and professionalism.
We have been sharing our experience with family and friends and wish you the very best.
Have a lovely summer.
Best clown ever !!! She had every child’s attention allowing the adults to relax …
The kids loved her and face painting was unreal!!! 100000% best clown ever !!!! Carla – Milton
WE ALL LOVED YOU POCKETS !!!!!!!
This afternoon we celebrated my third sons 1st birthday – Thank you, thank you, thank you Pockets! You were amazing. The kids were entertained with your balloon art, the adults were in awe of your face painting skills and you had us all intrigued by your magic show. I’m spreading the word for sure – best money I spent today!!!
Danielle – Markham
Pockets the Clown was amazing! She greeted everyone with a warm and charming personality, she demonstrated her talented while face painting the children and some adults. She worked very quickly and entertained anyone who was involved. I would definitely seek further services with her. God bless her career and we are hoping to book her again in the near future. Thank you once again very much.
Pocket’s came to our twin son’s 1st birthday. I had never imagined having a 1st birthday party for my own child, let alone 2. Pockets made their 1st birthday amazing, to say the least. Pockets entertained children from 1 to 8 years old. Everyone, including adults, were intrigued. Pockets made balloon characters, did a fabulous magic show, and surprisingly but terrific, Pockets sang children’s songs (like “head and shoulders, knees and toes…” and the children joined in. It was great!
Want a quote from Pockets Parties?
Ready to book Pockets the Clown for your party?
Want to submit a review for Pockets the Clown?
Pockets Parties – Where the FUN begins!